Shoring, Leveling and Foundation Repair
It doesn’t always take a foundation specialist to tell you that you have foundation problems. You can examine your house carefully using the following checklist to determine whether or not you need to have your house inspected.
INSIDE YOUR HOME:
- Cracks in the interior walls.
- Cracks in a brick fireplace wall.
- Nails “popping” out of the sheetrock.
- Windows and doors that don’t fit squarely without binding.
OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOME
- Cracks that run diagonally along mortar joints in the brick veneer.
- Caulk joints that are pulling apart
- Cracks in exposed concrete at the base of the house. If there are only small cracks, they may be non-structural, but they may also be the first indication of foundation problems.
- Roof leaks even though roof material is in good shape.
- House is leaning
- Protect your investment and keep your family safe. Schedule your free inspection by contacting Davie Shoring for a no obligation quote.