Small, affordable DAVIE built homes now available for purchase!
- Designed to withstand 130 mph winds.
- Sub-floor constructed with 2×10 floor joists at 12″.
- Exterior walls reinforced with Windstorm OSB wall sheathing.
- Windows are “Low E” energy efficient.
- 25 yr warranty Fiberglass shingles.
- Fixed shutters on all windows.
- 5′ x 16′ covered front porch.
- Screened lattice between piers.
- Please contact our office if you’re interested.
|Direction Option 1
I-12 to Robert Exit:
Robert north to 190 west to old covington highway south over I-12 left on service road 1/2 mile to Davie on the left.
|Direction Option 2
Robert south to Highway 22:
go west to North Thibideaux road north to Davie lot.
|Direction Option 3
Highway 22 to North Thibideaux Rd. To Tangi lane.
|Direction Option 4
Airport north to old Covington highway:
East when highway veers left keep straight and make right to overpass over I-12 and take left on service road To Davie lot.
|Direction Option 5
Airport south to sisters road:
Go east or left to end of sisters road make a left follow road to Davie lot.